Strata-Tac, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of pressure sensitive self-adhesive products and top coated films.
Since 1995, we have delivered a wide range of products to the converting market, combining various face stocks, coatings, adhesives, and liners.
We work with our customers to build the exact product they seek, utilizing the latest technology and materials to manufacture both custom and stock products.
Our production capabilities allow us to be both creative and competitive in our product offerings. Our work is 100% guaranteed. We stand firmly rooted behind our core values of trust, quality, and integrity as we strive to build and maintain long-standing relationships with our customers.
Strata-Tac, was founded in 1995 and is still privately owned and operated. Since 1995, the company has continued to grow and expand in sales and capabilities, broadening the markets and customers we serve.
In the early years, we worked closely with partners, sharing our knowledge to develop and introduce our patented products to the forms and label industries. Production was outsourced until it became cost effective to build our own coating and converting capabilities.
- 2001 – Recognizing the opportunity to bring production in house, the company rebranded as Strata-Tac..
- 2003 – Added the first 60” slitter and began converting master rolls to slit rolls
- 2007 – Purchased a second 60” slitter to support growing demand
- 2008 – Purchased an 18” wide Comco Commander 2 color printing press and began coating adhesives
- 2009 – Purchased 2 used Black Clawson 63” coating/extruder lines
- 2010 – The new coaters were converted from coating/extruding heat sealable films to top coating and laminating films for pressure sensitive products.
- 2010 – Strata-Tac moved to our present location in St. Charles, Illinois to accommodate the expanding equipment portfolio.
- 2018 – Added a 3rd 60” slitter capable of slitting larger rolls with less change over time
- 2019 – Purchased and retooled a 40” Kidder CI press used to coat UV curable adhesives, inks and silicones
Over the past 25 years, Strata-Tac has expanded capabilities and added talent, now producing most of the products sold. Since opening, we have delivered a wide range of products combining a variety of face stocks, top coatings, adhesives, and liners to the forms and label converting markets. Today, Strata-Tac has the ability to produce both top coated and adhesive coated films in the same plant, bringing a greater level of service and economy to its customers. Strata-Tac supports customers throughout North America and worldwide.
Strata-Tac also supports and participates in the industry’s leading associations. Strata-Tac joined TLMI in 2012 and has representation on the Marketing Committee. We have also been members of Brand Chain (formerly PSDA) since 2003. In 2019, our VP of Sales began serving as a PSDA board member.
We are dedicated to the highest quality of customer service including providing quick responses to our customers’ needs. We are dedicated to providing innovative and value-added products in such a way as to make custom products simple and easy for our customers. We are dedicated to providing our employees a great place to work with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth.
To be the favorite supplier of our customer, using the highest quality materials combined with modern and repeatable processes, providing a valuable experience that helps our customers succeed.
- Family Friendly
7400 Industrial Drive
Forest Park, IL 60130
F (630) 879-9452