Strata-Tac‘s slitting capabilities allow us to slit both pressure sensitive and unsupported films and paper to customized widths with a tight tolerance. With three 61” rotary sheer slitters, two center wind and one surface wind, we have the capability to slit rolls down to 1” wide. Our center wind slitters have automatic knife settings to ensure that we can maintain our own high standards of quality as well as meet our customers’ specifications.
We apply a variety of splicing techniques to optimize runnability of the finished materials in the customer’s process, including a splice with printable stock to create a fully runnable roll.
- Rolls can be wound up to 40” OD.
- Rolls can be wound face out or face in.
- Rolls can be delivered on either 3” or 6” cores.
- Rolls can be run to specific lengths.
- Utilizing our roll handlers, our slit rolls can safely be stacked to ship poker chip or cradle packed.
- Our slitting room is climate controlled to help produce the highest quality slit rolls.
Toll slitting is available upon request. In addition to converting our coated products, our slitting and rewinding services are available to customers who wish to send us their material for converting. We provide customized film slitting services based on your design specifications.